The Arc of Monmouth’s Employment Services department arranges matches between persons with disabilities seeking employment and local employers.
- The Arc’s Employment Services location in Red Bank serves people in eastern Monmouth County.
- The Arc’s Employment Services location at Freehold Raceway Mall serves those in western Monmouth County. Find us in the Meridian Community Resource Center on the lower level in the Macy’s wing.
After assessing the needs of the individual, job coaches match the interests and skills of the worker with the needs of the employer, and stays with the person until he or she has thoroughly mastered the job.
Our Employment Specialists…
- Provide job-specific training to the new employee to maximize success.
- Provide continuing support to the employee throughout employment.
- Promptly respond to your needs.
The following are some of the industries and positions we specialize in:
Shipping and Receiving
|Manufacturing:||Assembly and Packaging
|Food Service:||Food Preparation
Arc Resources Unlimited (Freehold) also offers an Afternoon Respite program for persons with developmental disabilities who are unemployed or underemployed.
For further information or to discuss your human resources needs with an Employment Specialist, contact the location nearest you:
|Western Branch:||Freehold Raceway Mall
3710 Route 9 South, Suite 2101
Freehold, NJ 07728
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Eastern Branch:||135 Monmouth Street
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Email us: email@example.com