This department is the point of entry for many individuals, where The Arc staff help individuals and families determine appropriate supports and services. This department provides:
- Information on issues such as Social Security, Division on Developmental Disabilities services including:
- Self-Directed Services
- Individual Service Plan
- Individual Education Program (IEP) Support
- Individual Advocacy
- Individual Person-Centered Planning Tool Sessions
- Social work services
- Transition planning for students graduating from high school.
- An Independent Living Program, which provides services for people with developmental disabilities who are living in the community independently, but who may need additional support services to sustain themselves in their current housing situation.
The Achievement Zone and Leadership at The Achievement Zone
Transition option for young adults 18-25 and adults over 25.
Keep Achieving (Kach) at Brookdale
A three year college experience for young adults.
Click on any of the links below to learn more about these programs (each brochure is 2 pages – be sure to scroll down for the second page):
A Day of the Arts
Community-based experiential learning in the arts.
Community-based enrichment opportunity focusing on academics, social skills and physical fitness.
Serve & Learn at Red Bank
Community-based volunteering and classroom learning.
For more information about Individual and Family Supports
Contact: Sarah Logan
Director of Individual and Family Supports
(732) 493-1919, ext. 700