Your Support: Where does the money go?
Feel proud that your support of The Arc of Monmouth is helping to sustain the following vital services to individuals with Autism, Down Syndrome, Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and other Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities:
- Affordable housing to over 150 individuals.
- Medical, Dental and Psychiatric care to over 500 individuals annually.
- Enriching Recreation activities to nearly 600 participants.
- Employment Opportunities to over 400 individuals each year.
- Support to the families of the 1,500 individuals served by The Arc each year.
…and much, much more!