The Work Opportunity Center at
The Arc of Monmouth
We are your key to unlocking the best options for
cutting costs – not quality!
The business community has benefited from the services provided by WOC since 1966. Whether you are starting up a new business, adding new services or looking to outsource your existing services … we can help.
Delivery to Post Office
Auto Poly Bagging
Auto Mail Bagging
Assemble Point of Purchase Displays
|Businesses We Serve
Manufacturers * Printers
Direct Mail Marketers
Non Profit Organizations
NEW! Document Destruction Service NEW!!
- Protect the interest of your customers and your business by utilizing this new service.
Approved by New Jersey Division of Archives and Records Management!
- Plant Security: Alarm Systems; Secured Destruction Area; Web Based Viewing
- In Transit Security: Locked Vehicle; Locked Security Containers
- Services: Pick-up and Drop Off Shredding; On-going or One time Service; Certificate of Destruction
- Pricing: Very Cost Effective at only $.25 per pound!
In-House Products/Bulk Items customized to your specifications
- Hospital Admission Kits
- Personal Care Toiletry Kits
- Suction Canisters
- Plastic Cutlery Kits
The WOC professional staff oversee projects from beginning to end. Rigorous inventory control management ensures that you can request project status at any time.
Customer service also includes assisting you with job simplifications and suggesting creative methods to facilitate production of your product.
Value Added Services
Value pricing to reduce your labor and payroll costs, reliable high quality service, quick response to turn-around time to assure on-time deliveries, qualified workers and specialized equipment.
WOC also offers material source research, with a list of reputable suppliers of industrial materials and equipment to help expedite your work.
WOC can pick-n-pack your orders and ship them to your specifications. Your choices of delivery include UPS, your carrier/truck or our pickup/delivery service.
- Automatic and semi-automatic shrink-wrap machines with a sealing area of 22.5″ x 16.5″ x 9.5″ and Teflon coated sealing blades.
- A Roll Bag System, which automatically dispenses and opens any pre-made bag on a roll from 2″ x 2″ up to 12″ x 12″ making bag packaging quick and easy
- A mailbag poly bagger with adjustable bag length and bag margin to package magazines, newsletters, catalogues, bulletins, books and other reports or publications.
- Electric forklift and Pallet jacks
- Heat sealers, Automatic staple machines, glue guns
Warehouse & Shipping Capabilities
- 10,000 square feet of temperature-controlled, secured warehouse space with a two-way loading dock.
- WOC can receive up to ten pallets of product for any given project at one time. If product can be double stacked, twenty pallets can be received. With adequate notice, larger product space can be arranged if the project has a quick turn-around time. All products must arrive with packing slips and on pallets.
- In/out bound warehouse system to monitor the movement of all products.
- WOC has available to you pick-up and delivery service via our 22 foot truck, that holds eight pallets of product. WOC has a computerized UPS Shipping system to meet your next day shipping needs within the United States.
Your production can increase without adding manpower, allowing your own personnel to be utilized more effectively and profitably. Orders are processed on a set production schedule. WOC requests a two week lead time for projects. You set the start and ship dates; WOC adheres to your specifications. All delivery/pick-up of products is scheduled with the WOC Shipping and Receiving Coordinator.
WHAT SOME COMMUNITY BUSINESSES ARE SAYING ABOUT WOC
“I continue to have excellent cost effective services from The Arc of Monmouth Work Opportunity Center.”
George Rademacher, President of Finale Marketing Group – Neptune, NJ
“We truly enjoy partnering with the Work Opportunity Center in Long Branch. The staff and clients’ enthusiasm, energy and dedication, along with their excellent work ethic and timely production schedule has been a huge help to us in accomplishing our mass mailing campaigns.”
Michael Klein, Vice President, TSK Products, Inc., – Tinton Falls, NJ
“New Jersey Natural Gas is honored to partner with The Arc and its Work Opportunity Center. Not only are we helping to support a great organization, but we receive such reliable and affordable services. It’s a true win-win.”
Thomas F. Hayes, Director of Community Relations of New Jersey Natural Gas – Wall, NJ
“WOC is performing a job for us that we do not have the staff to complete. The jobs are on time, our contacts are polite and work is done as requested. It is a cordial service.”
Andrea Geffon, Purchasing Manager of Immunostics, Inc., Ocean, NJ
“Whatever the economic conditions, we can always count on the Work Opportunity Center to be there with the workers we need to get the job done. Not only is the job done perfectly to our specifications, but the WOC allows us the flexibility to accept large jobs, new customers and adjust when times are slower. It is not only a pleasure to work with all the people associated with the WOC, but it is a smart business decision tool. We look forward to many more years of commitment and excellence.”
Norman Ferber, President of Nifty Products, Old Bridge, NJ
Accreditations & Affiliations
CARF…The Rehabilitation Accreditation Commission
CBVI… Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired
ACCSES New Jersey, Inc. … Association for Choice in Community Supports and Employment Services www.accsesnj.org
New Jersey Department of Human Services
New Jersey Department of Labor
The Arc of New Jersey
The Arc of the United States
Contact: Linda Porter
Director of Vocational Services
(732)229-4414 ext. 204
For Subcontract Work Contact: Elaine Richardson, Marketing & Sales Mgr.
(732)229-4414 ext. 205
Let the WOC professionals do it for you!